Sunday 13 September 2015

And the farm grows...

We finally did it. We bought 2 goats. 

Well, I bought 2 goats. I was a little flu-ey and delirious at the time. But these are our new boys, who will hopefully start helping us control our weeds & lawn with out sprays.


Meet Jerry and George. They're cashmere. 


The chickens are also loving this gorgeous warm weather we're having - spring has sprung! 





And after the goats have a good go at our overgrown veggie patch, I'm getting some seedlings in! 


My favourite thing at the moment is to take my tea and a good book and lay on the trampoline in the gentle warm sun. Bare feet on warm grass. And the hum of the Hill Shadow Ferals working on our fruit tree blossoms. 


I love being on the verge of abundance, don't you?! So blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment